Phoenix Wrong: Overruled Phoenix Wrong: Overruled

Pretty funny.

Thanks for using my song, too! ^_^
Anyway, I thought it was funny. The Simpsons Movie sound clips were a little overused though... Still, my favorite is the 6th scene (SSJ3" (DBZ) Bruce Faulconer). Something about that scene made me crack up laughing. So, great flash. Keep up the good work!

kazoodac responds:

yeah, I guess I should have spread the simpsosn quotes out into different episodes. OF course at that time I didn't know if I was going to make more or not, and at this point I figure I might make another one.

Glad you liked it!

Ng Voicemail #973 Ng Voicemail #973

Hilarious!

I was just thinking while watching this flash,"Wow, there are some real pathetic bastards out there.". I was expecting a hang-up the phone ending... um. But, no, the ending you gave it was probably the best way to end anything.

Rambo2: First Slug Rambo2: First Slug

Yay! Metal Slug!

Metal Slug is one of my all time favorite shoot em up's. This flash... perfectally captures Metal Slug! Very, very funny. Good work!

The REAL Cloverfield The REAL Cloverfield

O_o

Fucking win... That was awesome!

MarcyVF's New Grounds MarcyVF's New Grounds

Oh my god...

That other one Allen Awesome did was cool... and your's was cool too. You know, if more newgrounders can keep this up, newgrounds would have a huge collection of these! Hell, I might be inspired to make one... You get a 10!

Global Warming? Global Warming?

Yeah, me neither!

It was cute / hil-freakin-larious! The animation... in my opinion... was poor. But the song (at least I think that's a song) pretty much made up for the flaws. It was good. I'll vote 4, and nothing more!

My New Grounds My New Grounds

That was brilliant!!

I have seen a bunch of those commercials. I always thought they cool, but THIS was the best of them all! If Newgrounds needs a commercial, this is the one to get the job done. Hope you keep up the brilliant work!

How not to die' How not to die'

...I'll keep that in mind.

It was truely funny. The graphics were okay... a little mediocre. But the animation was good. I found each "way to not die" to be very cleaver. A few had me on the floor (toaster*cough*)! Hopefully I'll see more of this, beacuse that was not nearly enough ways to not die! Keep it up!

Pass-my-Flash 1 Pass-my-Flash 1

Nearly flawless...

An animator makes something, then another animatior continues. That actually sounded pretty badass to me. And it was badass. Unfortantally, it was short. Very short. But still, the flash was awesome. Hope to see more of this animator roulette, that you've got going on!